Relaying the PCB for the next version of MuSeq is well underway.
There are a few changes;
* gone is the extra display and rotary encoder as it really wasn’t useful.
* Added a switch for mode selection, just below tempo knob.
* allowed more space for the DIN connectors for MIDI/Sync24.
* shortened PCB so it actually fits in the case.
* a new way of updating in the field has been found.
* going to attempt to add USB MIDI in, this may or not be included in the final version. It’s very much dependant on what the impact is to the performance of the sequencer.
Routing the PCB is going well, but it’s going to take a while to complete. My aim is to finish the PCB before the new year.